Modern medicine having the fullest opportunities in correction and reconstruction of face and body shape allows improving appearance and raising patient's self-esteem
Nowadays in aesthetic medicine a great number of non-surgical and surgical technologies are used.
In Clinic “Helena” plastic surgery is presented by two types of surgical interventions:
- reconstructive surgery including microsurgery
- aesthetic surgery including:
- endoscopic tuck-up of face, forehead and neck
- surgical interventions in blepharoplasty, nose, ear, chin correction
- treatment of scars and cicatrices
- improvement of body shape by water jet liposuction and plastic surgery
- all types of mammoplasty including endoscopic surgeries for breast augmentation
Recent trends of aesthetic surgery are aimed to the potential of use of organism native cells and tissues to obtain effective and natural cosmetic result. For this purpose in clinic “Helena” such methods of rejuvenalization as lipofilling and PRP-therapy are widely used.
Furthermore, current aesthetic surgery works for minimization of postoperative scars. Endoscopic technology of face and body correction used in the clinic allows obtaining excellent and constant results of correction and invisible intervention scars.